H A T I S A D O


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS TWITTER ASK.FM +FOLLOW

New Chapter
Assalamualaikum.

Its 2018 now. How time flies. Since its  been years since im not writing in this blog, its gonna be a little awkward for me. Since the last post, I end up continued my studies in Form 6 which gave me a lot of excitement, happiness, memories, friendship and everything that makes me who I am now. I may be better than before. Im not sad for not getting into ipta or whatever college that my friends may had enter. Here I am, happy with my choice. Not giving any fcks on what people may talk about me. This is a new me. For those who had stayed for me, thank you. And who left me, thank you too. I am starting to use my blog again since I don't know where to express my feelings. I absolutely can update it on my social medias, but I don't think people actually wants to know about it or even using it as my weakness. So, I am going to update a little thing about what's been happening in my life these past years, just so I can read it again and remember exactly what had happen. So, lets begin it with another post.

-RS-

0 comment[s] | back to top